- DISPLAY: Descifrando el sistema inmune de las plantas: origen y evoución de los péptidos antimicrobianos
- Study of plant growth promotion effect of desertic strains under saline stress
- BACTEPEA: Unraveling the molecular dialogue in microbial-assisted plant growth in the presence of heavy metals
- Deciphering the molecular dialogue of Micromonospora and its host plants in the first steps of their interaction.
- ACTINO 1000. Exploiting the genomes of the Actinobacteria: plant growth promoters and producers
of natural products and energy relevant enzymes united in a taxonomically unresolved phylum
- Ectomycorhizal development of rockrose (Cistus ladanifer) using edible fungi of Boletus edulis and inoculated with innovating bacterial consortia based on Mycorrhiza Helper Bacteria (MHB)
- Intracellular accommodation of nitrogen-fixing symbiotic bacteria.
- Immunolocalization of antimicrobial peptides from Alnus in symbiotic tissues.
- Symbiotic exchange of signals: analysis of molecular mechanisms in Nod-independent nitrogen fixing symbioses. - Analysis of the effect of the association of endophytic bacteria and Rhizobium from pea nodules on the development of pea and corn in integrated production systems.
- Ecological importance of Micromonospora in the presence of nitrogen-fixing nodules of legumes.
- Importance of actinobacteria in the deterioration and conservation of heritage monuments in Castilla y León II.
- Analysis of plant growth-promoting capacity of rhizobia strains in a greenhouse integrated production of tomato and pepper cultures.
- Addition of organic amendments influence in the dissipation of fungicides in vineyard soils.
- Study of the infection process of endosymbionts and endophytic bacteria in legumes and non-leguminous plants of agronomic interest in Castilla y Leon.
- Importance of actinobacteria in the deterioration and conservation of heritage monuments in Castilla y León.
- Nitrogen fixing nodules: an unexpected source populations of Micromonospora
- Selection of actinomycetes with biotechnological potential.